Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
About our Nursery
We look forward to welcoming a new Flexible / Relief Nursery Practitioner, assisting in giving our children the best start in life.
We are close to all transport links and have an onsite car park.
About our Benefits
As a Relief Nursery Practitioner, we offer a salary starting from £10.50 per hour, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as wellbeing benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What to expect as a Relief Nursery Practitioner
- Ensure every individual childs needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise childrens development and achievements.
- And most of all have FUN!
About the Business
A career at Chiswick is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Nursery Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.