Refer A Friend to ABLE Staffing
Candidate Referral Scheme
Refer A Friend And Get Rewarded!
At ABLE Staffing, we know the value of the professional networks that have been built by ourselves, our clients, and our team members. They are often the best way to secure new jobs and find excellent candidates to fill them.
That’s why we’re offering an attractive Refer A Friend scheme that allows you to benefit by connecting us with someone who proves to be the perfect fit for any of our positions.
Under this arrangement, when you refer a friend who is then successfully hired for one of our open roles, you’ll receive a reward of £100 in Love2shop vouchers. These can be redeemed in over 20,000 outlets across the UK with more than 150 top brands to choose from, including a wide selection of quality retailers, restaurants, attractions, events, fun days out, and more!
How Does The Referral Scheme Work?
If you’re a registered candidate or client of ABLE Staffing, you become eligible for our Refer A Friend scheme when you refer a relevant candidate to us who is actively seeking a new role.
This candidate should NOT already be registered with ABLE Staffing, and if they are successful in securing a role with our clients, you will be rewarded with your £100 of Love2shop vouchers.
Making a referral is easy!
You can either ask the candidate to contact us directly and mention you as being their referrer. Or, if you prefer, you can reach out to us yourself and provide us with the candidate’s name and contact details – just make sure you get their permission first!
Then, you can leave the rest to us.
We will be in touch with the candidate within 72 hours to discuss their suitability for our roles, and you can just sit back, relax, and wait for your vouchers to arrive.
Terms and Conditions:
- A £100 Love2shop voucher will be sent via Royal Mail to the referring individual for every successful single referral of a candidate they make.
- The referred candidate must not already be registered with ABLE Staffing.
- To qualify, the referred candidate must be placed in a role within 6 months of registering with us.
- The referred candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
- For Permanent Placements –The referrer will receive their voucher when the referred candidate has successfully completed their probation period (the length of the probation period will be confirmed once the employment contract has been signed).
- For Contract Placements –The referrer will receive their £100 voucher when the referred candidate has successfully completed 30 fully chargeable days.
- For PR purposes, we may ask you to write a testimonial and take a photo for us to use. Please note that we will not share your personal details with any third parties.