Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Do you want to see personal growth opportunities beyond where you are now and well into your future? We have assisted thousands of colleagues achieve just that!
About our Nursery
Our warm and friendly team at ABLE Staffing partner’s Day Nursery and preschool look forward to welcoming a new Nursery Housekeeper / Cleaner, assisting them in giving our children the best start in life.
ABLE Staffing Inverness is in a stunningly converted Victorian villa split across 2 levels having the convenience of a car parking facility.
About our Benefits
As a Nursery Cleaner, we offer a competitive salary, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of up to 50%.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What to expect as a Nursery Housekeeper
- Work in partnership with the Nursery team to ensure that high level of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained throughout the Nursery.
- Whilst cleaning, you will ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
About the Business
A career at ABLE Staffing is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.
About the Culture
At ABLE Staffing, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.