Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Here at ABLE Staffing we are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team.
As a Housekeeper, you will be working part time (30 hours per week) whilst role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues and ensuring our children have the best start in life.
What ABLE Staffing has to offer:
As we all as a generous salary, you will also be entitled to the below:
- 28 days holiday per year because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution
- Our very own Virtual Learning Academy where you can enroll on courses to enhance your career
- Childcare discount up to 50% off!
- Enhanced family leave
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Interact in a friendly manner with children, parents, staff and visitors at all times.
- Play a role in the education of our childrens development by promoting good hygiene standards and spending time within the rooms teaching them how to be clean and tidy.
- Speak Up against practices that dont support safeguarding or our Core Values.
- Ensure the entrance areas and other areas such as parent rooms are well presented, attractive and inviting.
- Maintain an infection free environment throughout the nursery.
- Clean spillages, accidents and general dirt in a timely manner using the correct chemicals and equipment appropriately.
- Ensure that bathroom facilities and milk kitchens are well presented, and supplies are replenished on a regular basis.
- Complete all nursery laundry tasks.
- Comply with the companys procedures relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- Create a setting through general good house-keeping that is clean, welcoming, dust free and hygienic.
- Maintain and order cleaning provisions in line with the budget.
- Report any damages or faulty equipment immediately to the nursery management team.
Why choose ABLE Staffing?
A career at ABLE Staffings is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. Sure, the opportunity to work and learn on the job led by leading Practitioners in the industry is here but, combine that with best-in-sector training and support in child development, and you have all the essential ingredients to really take your career places. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffings is just that little bit more extraordinary.