Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Our Nursery Support Manager will be an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who will have exceptional childcare knowledge and only accept Outstanding practice.
You will be offering your expertise, whilst learning the ABLE Staffing ways of working.
You will offer additional support across the division for any centres with staff sickness, annual leave, maternity cover and help to improve the performance of centres with additional challenges whilst broadening your skillset, preparing you as a future nursery manager for ABLE Staffing.
Why join us?
- Market competitive salary
- Access to our own training company to support and enhance your development and gain further qualifications
- Substantial childcare discounts
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
Plus a market leading annual salary bonus of up to 25%
As a Nursery Support Manager, you will fully support the day to day running and performance of your assigned nursery with an unrivalled passion for giving our children the best start in life.
You will work with the current assistant Nursery Manager to deliver the nurserys financial operating plan and EBITDA contribution.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Adaptable and able to quickly build relationships with teams and parents
- Excellent understanding of welfare requirements and Ofsted Early Years inspection handbook
- Ability to manage the recovery of Centres who may need additional support due to challenges
- A good understanding of KPIs and a proven track record of recovery of struggling Centres
- Able to support, train and mentor other Managers in the area, division
- Excellent time management with a proactive solution focused approach
- Be able to work with more than one Centre at a time where appropriate and be adaptable to diary changes
- Prepared to cover maternity or long-term vacancies in a Centre.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding process and safer recruitment
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ level 3 or SVQ held for at least 3 years
- Degree or Leadership and Management qualification (Desirable)
- At least 2 years previous experience as a Nursery Manager/Senior or support manager