Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Are you a Qualified Nursery Room Leader? Great! We are looking to bring on board a childcare professional on a FULL TIME , permanent basis.
As a Room Leader/Manager with us, you will guide and support the team by role modelling your knowledge and best practice. In this role you may wish to enrol on a Management Qualification with our very own in-house training academy to develop your leadership skills and bag a promotion!
About our Benefits
As a Nursery Room Leader/Manager, we offer a salary of up to £26,000 per annum, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of up to 50%.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
Some of the things you will do as a Room Leader/Manager at ABLE Staffing:
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual childs needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps as well as supporting the staff team.
- Ensure we encourage and praise childrens development and achievements whilst guiding and managing the team in your room.
- And most of all have FUN!
*To apply for a qualified role, you must hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification*
Why choose ABLE Staffing?
A career at ABLE Staffing is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.
About the Culture
At ABLE Staffing, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.