Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Are you a Qualified Nursery Room Manager? Great! We are looking to bring on board a childcare professional.
As a Room Manager with us, you will guide and support the team by role modelling your knowledge and best practice. In this role you may wish to enrol on a Management Qualification with our very own in-house training academy to develop your leadership skills and bag a promotion!
Excellent rates of pay – up to £26,000 per annum (£12.50 per)
About our Nursery
ABLE Staffing partner’s Day Nursery and preschool centre of excellence holds an Ofsted rating Outstanding, conveniently situated next to the train station and is on a bus route providing excellent transport links for local applicants. It also offers free on site parking outside of the nursery for those with access to their own vehicle.
We are open to considering individuals seeking both full-time and part-time opportunities.
About our Benefits
As a Nursery Room Manager, we offer a salary of up to £26,000 per annum (£12.50 per), plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of 50% from day 1.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
Some of the things you will do as a Room Manager at ABLE Staffing:
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual childs needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps as well as supporting the staff team.
- Ensure we encourage and praise childrens development and achievements whilst guiding, coaching, and managing our team of practitioners.
- And most of all have FUN!
To apply for this role, you must hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification and have previous experience working with children, ideally as a Room Manager, Early Years Educator, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistant or Nursery Nurse.
About the Business
A career at ABLE Staffing is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.
About the Culture
At ABLE Staffing, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.