Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
ABLE Staffing are pleased to be working closely in partnership with a beautiful local Nurser, who are looking for an Early Years Qualified Practitioner to join their team.
You will be joining a fantastic company, with a wealth of experience in the Childcare industry and you will benefit from having the support from an experienced management team.
You will have the choice of working with 0-2, 2-3 or 3-5 year olds as the Early Years Educator.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
You will be working 40 hours per week, all year round!
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: Competitive (dependent on qualifications and experience)
· Fantastic Transport Links
· Annual staff outings/parties
· Regular Incentives
· Excellent working conditions
· Generous childcare discount
· Opportunities for progression
· Opportunity to gain further professional childcare qualifications
· Day to day support from a strong management team
The ideal Early Years Educator candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as an Early Years Educator
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children
**Please send your CV ASAP, for an interview as soon as you are available**
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
ABLE Staffing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
* ABLE Staffing are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,740.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Childcare: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person