Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Are you an experienced and dedicated Nursery Manager with a passion for early childhood education and a proven track record of driving success?
Qualifications and Experience
- NNEB, BTEC Nat Dip, CACHE Dip in Childcare, or NVQ Level 3.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Nursery Manager or Assistant Nursery Manager.
- Strong leadership, organisational, and communication skills.
- A focus on delivering high-quality childcare and early education.
- Leadership: Inspire and lead your team towards excellence.
- Quality Improvement: Identify and implement enhancements in educational programs and operational procedures.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements and maintain a secure environment for children.
- Financial Management: Oversee the budget and resources effectively.
- Community Engagement: Foster positive relationships with parents, staff, and the local community.
- Professional Development: Encourage continuous team development to provide the best care and education.
ABLE Staffing Benefits
- Up to 25% annual salary bonus.
- Leading maternity/paternity and adoption leave policies.
- Access to”Smart Hive” our 24/7 employee benefits platform.
- Significant childcare discount (up to 80%).
- Extra day off for your birthday.
- Employee Assistance Program and access to Peppy and Mental Health Apps.
- Training opportunities for professional development and qualifications.
About Our Nursery
We are a long-standing nursery with deep roots within the local community. The Nursery is set behind Purley five ways and is located at the edge of Duppas Hill Park in South Croydon. It is walking distance to Waddon train station (0.6 miles) and a 35 minute train journey into London, there is also a direct route into Sutton. Ofsted rated Good.
About ABLE Staffing
As one of UK’s largest childcare recruiter specialist, ABLE Staffing extends the love and care of families to support children in their early years.
Our values of Care, Quality, Value, and Service are at the heart of everything we do.
Join our supportive and collaborative work environment, learn from experienced colleagues, and make meaningful connections.
If you are ready to make a positive impact in the field of early childhood education and childcare, we encourage you to apply for the Nursery Manager position .
Apply now to be part of our dynamic team and take the next step in your career.