Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Are you passionate about early childhood development and ready to take on a leadership role?Our partner Nursery are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Nursery Manager to join our dedicated team to contribute to the growth and success of our nurturing setting.
About our Benefits
As an Assistant Nursery Manager, we offer a salary of up to £30k per annum, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of up to 50%.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Program as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
As the Nursery Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the Nursery Manager to oversee the day-to-day activities and provide exemplary care to our children. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring every individual childs needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Establishing strong relationships with parents and guardians, ensuring effective communication.
- Assist the Nursery Manager in ensuring that all complaints and concerns are actively resolved in a timely manner and that these are reported to the Regional Manager
- Support, supervise, train, and appraise all staff to ensure delivery of high-quality childcare practice and develop open and positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Ensure we encourage and praise childrens development and achievements.
- Assisting in maintaining regulatory compliance and ensuring the highest standards of health and safety.
*To apply for this role, you must hold at least a Level 3 Childcare qualification and managerial experience*
About the Business
A career at ABLE Staffing is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.
About the Culture
At ABLE Staffing, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.