Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Do you want to see personal growth opportunities beyond where you are now and well into your future? We have assisted thousands of colleagues achieve just that!
About our Nursery
ABLE Staffing partner’s Day Nursery and preschool look forward to welcoming a new Qualified Practitioner to join their relief team, this is a zero hour contract based on the needs of the nursery and your availability, and you will be assisting the team in giving our children the best start in life.
About our Benefits
As a Qualified Relief Nursery Practitioner, we offer a salary of up to £13.50 per hour, plus you will also be entitled to:
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of up to 50%.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Programme as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What to expect as a Qualified Relief Nursery Nurse/Educator
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual childs needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise childrens development and achievements.
- And most of all have FUN!
*To apply for this role, you must hold a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification*
About the Business
A career at ABLE Staffing is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with leading Practitioners and Educators in the industry, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.
About the Culture
At ABLE Staffing, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.