Website ABLE Staffing
Childcare Recruitment Specialists
Ready, Steady, COOK! Are you a Chef/Cook looking for that work-life balance?
ABLE Staffing partner’s Nursery are so excited to rustle up a Assistant Nursery Chef on a full time basis no evenings or weekend required! As a Chef at ABLE Staffing, you will follow an NHS accredited nutritional meal plan (which changes seasonally) for our children to enjoy throughout their busy day!
This position is working Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week.
About our Benefits
As an Assistant Nursery Chef, we offer a competitive salary, plus you will also be entitled to:
- 28 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays) – because we all need time to relax and revitalize!
- Your Birthday off… on us!
- Childcare Discounts – generous discount of up to 50%.
- Health & Wellbeing Apps – Confidential Employee Assistance Program as well as Peppy and Mental Health support.
- NEST Pension with a 3% employer contribution.
- Enhanced family leave.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What can an Assistant Nursery Chef expect at a ABLE Staffing Nursery?
- To cook and provide high quality, nutritious and freshly prepared meals, and snacks, in line with food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Follow safe working practices for children and staff and to comply with ABLE Staffing food hygiene and safety policies.
- Comply with the companys procedures relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- And most of all have FUN!
*To apply for this role, you must hold a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate*
About the Business
A career at ABLE Staffing is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. We offer a fantastic opportunity to work and learn on the job with fantastic individuals, along with best-in-sector training and support in child development. Here are just a few reasons why a career at ABLE Staffing is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our many years of success.
About the Culture
At ABLE Staffing, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.